CODE Guides and Downloads
- Tackle Conferences like a PRO
- Guide: Popular Pediatric PRO Tools Download
A quick and informative guide on some of CODE’s most recommended Pediatric PRO Tools.
- Holy Cross Orthopedic Institute Validates Nationally Leading Orthopedic Program with Patient-Reported Outcomes
- McLeod Health Commits to Quality and Innovation with a Patient-Reported Outcomes Program for Total Joint Replacements
- Managing Data as an Asset: An interview with the Methodist Sports Medicine’s CEO, Marty Rosenberg
- How to Use Patient-Reported Outcomes in Clinic with Your Patients
- Hope Orthopedics of Oregon Partners with CODE Technology for Practice-Wide Patient-Reported Outcomes Program
CODE is thrilled to welcome Hope Orthopedic of Oregon to the elite group of organizations who are serious about collecting PROs at the highest capture rate.
- A Guide to Orthopedic Payment Models: MIPS, APMs, Bundles, and More
How can organizations and providers achieve the best possible patient outcomes for the lowest cost? Find out with CODE's Guide to Orthopedic Payment Models.
- How NorthBay Healthcare Handles Bundled Payments and Benchmarking
We caught up with NorthBay Healthcare two months after the conference to see how #LeadingVBHC influenced them.
- How ORA Orthopedics Uses Benchmarking Reports to Improve
ORA Orthopedics is just one of the many organizations collecting PROs with CODE that is having great success with its program.
- Guide: Shoulder and Upper Extremity Patient-Reported Outcome Measures
A comprehensive guide to the most popular Shoulder and Upper Extremity PROMs: ASES, DASH Score, OSS, PENN, SPADI, UCLA Shoulder Score, and WOSI.
- Guide: Spine Patient-Reported Outcome Measures
A comprehensive guide to the most popular Spine PRO measures: The Neck Disability Index (NDI), and the Oswestry Disability Index (ODI).
- Guide: Knee Patient-Reported Outcome Measures
A comprehensive guide to the most popular Knee PRO measures: IKDC, Knee Society Score, KOOS, KOOS, JR., Lysholm, MARX, Oxford Knee Score, and WOMAC.
- Guide: Hip Patient-Reported Outcome Measures
A comprehensive guide to the most popular Hip PRO measures: AAOS Hip & Knee Score, Harris Hip Score, HOS, HOOS, HOOS, JR., and Oxford Hip Score.
- Guide: Foot and Ankle Patient-Reported Outcome Measures
A comprehensive guide to the most popular Foot and Ankle patient-reported outcome measures: FAAM, and AOFAS.
- Guide: Global Health Patient-Reported Outcome Measures
Finding information about strengths and considerations of Global Health PRO Measures requires a lot of bouncing around the internet. Nothing seems to be all in one place … until now!
- Patient-Reported Outcome Acronym Cheat Sheet
So many acronyms, so little time. When dealing with patient-reported outcomes, there’s a lot of information to process and it’s easy to get all of the medical acronyms confused. This Acronym Cheat Sheet will help fill in the blanks when you just can’t remember what letter stands for what.
- PRO Vendor Checklist
Use this checklist to evaluate what a patient-reported outcome vendor offers to help you meet your data collection goals.
- Raising the Bar: A Guide to Orthopedic Benchmarking
- Most Popular Orthopedic PRO Measures
Wonder what PRO tools are trending in orthopedics? Download our one page guide to the most popular PRO measures.
- Spearheading an Outcomes Program | 8 Step Guide
Taking a PRO program from concept to reality is a huge endeavor. This guide prepares you for each milestone you'll hit on the way to launching your program.
- CJR Simplified. A Practical Guide to Understanding & Preparing for CJR
The basic idea behind Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) is that Medicare will begin paying hospitals based on a ‘target price’ for joint replacement services. Understanding how the system works is a must & exactly what you'll get by reviewing this guide.
Schedule A Call With a PRO Expert!
Need more help with your PRO related questions? CODE can help! Schedule a call with a CODE expert today to get you on your way to better harnessing your patient reported outcomes.