CODE’s mission is to help people collect, use, and love outcome data. Get inspired by learning how CODE clients are using their patient outcomes data to lower costs, improve outcomes, and drive up the value of care.
- Holy Cross Orthopedic Institute Validates Nationally Leading Orthopedic Program with Patient-Reported Outcomes
- McLeod Health Commits to Quality and Innovation with a Patient-Reported Outcomes Program for Total Joint Replacements
- Managing Data as an Asset: An interview with the Methodist Sports Medicine’s CEO, Marty Rosenberg
- How to Use Patient-Reported Outcomes in Clinic with Your Patients
- Hope Orthopedics of Oregon Partners with CODE Technology for Practice-Wide Patient-Reported Outcomes Program
CODE is thrilled to welcome Hope Orthopedic of Oregon to the elite group of organizations who are serious about collecting PROs at the highest capture rate.
- How NorthBay Healthcare Handles Bundled Payments and Benchmarking
We caught up with NorthBay Healthcare two months after the conference to see how #LeadingVBHC influenced them.
- How ORA Orthopedics Uses Benchmarking Reports to Improve
ORA Orthopedics is just one of the many organizations collecting PROs with CODE that is having great success with its program.
Schedule A Call With a PRO Expert!
Need more help with your PRO related questions? CODE can help! Schedule a call with a CODE expert today to get you on your way to better harnessing your patient reported outcomes.