We support this conference because we believe in the thoughtful approach of its founder, Dr. Zeev Kain
Dr. Kain is on a mission to ensure health care is prepared for the age of value. Dr. Kain, and everyone participating in the conference for that matter, knows change doesn’t happen in silos. The path to success must include interdisciplinary teams working together to understand what’s working, as well as what’s NOT working. The Interdisciplinary Conference on Orthopedic Value-Based Care facilitates those conversations not only among teams that attend together, but with value-based care advocates from huge hospital systems, small rural hospitals, and everything outside and in between.
Last year was great, and we’re excited to be back!
The live stream will cover the main conference sessions on Saturday and Sunday (February 10-11), but the boot camps and three interdisciplinary tracks won’t be recorded, and trust us when we say you don’t want to miss them.
Here’s what you can expect if you attend the Interdisciplinary Orthopedic Value-Based Care Conference:
- An immersive, interactive weekend that focuses on The Perioperative Surgical Home, Enhanced Recovery, Value-Based Care, and the TEAM approach critical to success.
- Two high-level general sessions each morning covering topics that impact everyone in the room.
- Three parallel tracks take place each afternoon. These sessions are designed for you to bounce around the tracks, attending any presentation that interests you.
The three tracks focus on:
1. Current and upcoming rules and ﬁnance of bundle payments, MACRA, MIPS;
2. How operationally to build a clinical bundle-care model;
3. How to clinically manage patients in these APM models in the most optimal way.
- Two boot camps will be held on Friday afternoon. One focused on OP Joint Replacement and one focused on digital health. These Bootcamps will be led by world experts in this area.
- 32-world class speakers including 7 Orthopedic Surgeons, 7 Healthcare Executives, 7 Nurses, and Physical Therapists, 7 Anesthesiologists, patients, and futurists
- Ask the Expert Small Group Lunches and an Un-Conference. These lunch discussions will be held in groups no larger than 10 individuals. Topics will include subjects suggested by the participants.
Three reasons why you should come:
- The speakers are amazing. We’ll name drop a few: Dr. Todd Albert, Dr. Kevin Bozic, Dr. Linda Russell, Dr. Alex Vaccaro, Dr. Ronald Navarro, Dr. Zeev Kain, Colleen Walsh, Jan Vest, and so many more!
- We can vouch. The conference truly embodies the team approach and encourages sharing ideas.
- Value-Based payments are here and they aﬀect all clinicians and hospitals.
We have a discount for you!
As sponsors, the conference has generously extended a discount code for us to share with you! Feel free to use it and pass it along – there is no limit on the number of times it can be used!
Discount code is: Code17
Pharma/Device Industry: Normally $1,598 – with discount $1,398 – Save $200
Consultant: Normally $1,598 – with discount $1,398 – Save $200
Practicing Physician: Normally $998 – with discount $898 – Save $100
Executive: Normally $998 – with discount $898 – Save $100
Practice Manager: Normally $798 – with discount $723 – Save $75
Nurse Practicioner: Normally $798 – with discount $723 – Save $75
Nurse: Normally $698 – with discount $623 – Save $75
Physical Therapist: Normally $698 – with discount $623 – Save $75
Hope to see you there!
Schedule A Call With a PRO Expert!
Need more help with your PRO related questions? CODE can help! Schedule a call with a CODE expert today to get you on your way to better harnessing your patient reported outcomes.